Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday Printable: Depths of the Ocean

So, my hard drive crashed. I'm a day post-op from thyroid surgery and crossing everything crossable
that I won't have to go back and have the other side removed as well.

But, it's a new day. The sun is shining. It's the first day I've been warm in...months?....years? There are blessings even in the sucky and this is one of them--one of my favorite verses ever.


Hopefully, you'll be  able to right click and save this image. Uploading from my phone has not come without challenges! If you can't, leave your email in the comments and I'll send it to ya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.